McDonnell & Associates move out checklist is provided so that you understand what is expected of you to ensure your best chances of a full refund regarding any cleaning charges.
*30 Day notices are due by the 5th of each month.
1. Remove shelf paper in kitchen and bath cabinets.
2. Wash and wipe cupboards, inside and out.
3. Clean oven, burners, and drip pans.
4. Clean grease trap and fan above stove.
5. Clean and defrost refrigerator. Move out refrigerator and clean floor and the sides of the refrigerator.
6. Kitchen and bath floor must be cleaned.
7. All bad marks on walls must be washed off.
8. All carpets must be vacuumed.
9. Bathroom sink, medicine cabinet, tub, shower door, walls, floor, stool, and cupboards must be clean.
10. All windows must be washed. Screens and tracks must also be cleaned.
11. Storage locker must be cleaned and empty.
12. All mini-blinds must be cleaned.
13. Vacuum and wipe wall heaters and vent covers.
14. Wash all light fixtures.
15. There must be a light bulb in every socket.
16. Put a clean furnace filter in the furnace if you have one.
17. The deck must be cleaned.
18. Everything must be removed from your entire unit.
19. All trash taken out and put into dumpster (Do not set anything beside the dumpster)
20. Schedule a walk-through when everything above is complete.
21. Return all keys, remotes, and cards by the 1st.
22. Call and switch your utilities back to McDonnell & Associates for a date on or after you turn in your keys.
23. Leave a forwarding address.
This is intended as a guide in helping you determine what type of cleaning is expected, and may not be a complete list. Please call the office for any specific questions.
McDonnell & Associates Management