McDonnell & Associates
When making rent payments:
- Remember, McDonnell & Associates rent payments are due on the 1st of every month and you have a grace period until the 5th. Payments sent by mail must be received no later than the 5th and delivered rent must be in our office on the 5th whether or not the office is open (use drop box located on the corner of 35th St and Fair in Davenport). Payments must be delivered by the 5th regardless if it is a holiday or weekend.
- Payments can be made with cash, check, or money order, or online. All payments returned to the Landlord by
Landlord’s bank will incur a $10 processing fee in addition to all fees charged
to Landlord by Landlord’s bank. Personal
checks will not be an acceptable form of payment from Tenant for 6 months after
a returned payment.
A late fee will be assessed monthly on
ALL or Any
FOR INFORMATION ON RENTAL ASSISTANCE PLEASE CLICK HERE!
What is a statement:
- Statements are sent out on the 20th or the first business day after the 20th of each month.
- These statements are for the upcoming month and just serve as a reminder that rent is due on the 1st.
- Please make sure that you are contacting our office with questions on your statement prior to the 1st of the month.
Return to Current Tenants from McDonnell & Associates Rent Payments